Expert Roof Replacement in Aurora, CO
Your roof can take a lot of damage as time goes by. Between materials reaching their lifespan and natural wear of storms, you can need a roof replacement in Aurora, CO. When you do, you should always hire a professional for your roofing needs.
U.B. Code Roofing Consultants has a team of experts that fit that bill. If the damages are minor, we can take care of roof repair to put off the cost of a full replacement. Of course, damages are just one of the reasons for wanting a new roof on your home, like:
- Increased curb appeal for resale
- Matching a major remodeling
- Storm damage repair isn’t cost-effective
- Your roof is worn down
Trust Our Roof Replacement in Aurora, CO
It’s important that you can count on your roof for protection. Whether you live alone or have a family, knowing that you’ve got a sturdy shelter gives peace of mind. Your roof is good for more than safety, though. It also holds in temperatures, can increase your curb appeal, and keeps unwanted pests out. That’s a lot of reasons to have an effective roof replacement in Aurora, CO. Our team will repair your roof over time but, eventually, you’ll need a new roof. Damages can add up too much or be too large. We’ve seen the unfortunate incident where a tree landed on a roof. In the best case scenario, you’ll need a new roof from old age. When the time comes, you can count on U.B. Code Roofing Consultants for the best results.
It all starts with a professional inspection. We’ve been doing this long enough to know what we’re looking for. If you don’t know, you should consider getting your roof replaced after 15 years. You might be able to push that to 20 years with proper roof repair.
Speaking of that, if the repairs are too extensive, we’ll suggest a new roof. If your roof leaks, it can cause a lot of issues. Flooding is obviously a danger, but stagnant water can attract rats, spiders, and bacterial mold. Here are a couple more popular reasons for a new roof:
- The most common roofing material is asphalt shingles. While these keep your roof safe for a while, they don’t last forever. In fact, every 10 or 20 years, they can leave your roof exposed. Since roof repairs can add up fast, it’s important to have your roof inspected by an expert. We can spot things that you might miss, because shingle damage isn’t always noticeable until it’s too late. These damages can cause moisture to weaken your roof deck or ice dams to break your gutters. Watch for peeling, cracking, or darker shingles.
- Storms can bring lightning and heavy winds. These types of weather can tear shingles off your roof or cause tree branches to scratch up your roof. In the worst case, branches or the entire tree could fall on your roof. Storm damages can be costly to repair, so it might be more cost-efficient to get a roof replacement.
When you’re ready to get a new roof, give us a call today for an inspection and estimate!
Let Us Do Your Roof Replacement in Aurora, CO
When it’s time for a roof replacement in Aurora, CO, you might want to take the opportunity to upgrade. Modern materials can offer better protection or different aesthetic results. Since your roof can play a big role in your home’s value, these factors are worth considering.
You also don’t want to have an uneven roof if you get an addition, like an add-on garage. If your roof is older, keep in mind that you might also not see all of the damages. We’ve got the experience you deserve to get the best roof, so call us today and get started with an inspection!
For further details, or to book your FREE assessment and quote, call U.B. Code Roofing Consultants at (303) 458-3790 today!